Hello, Nam Seu Rie Here!! Malaysia , 00 liner ^^.
Posted on Jumaat, 30 Oktober 2015 at 7:21 PG | 0 namStar(s)
Hi , I’m back after
few years didn’t post something on my blog . I bet no one will remember me
(awkward~) so I will introduce my self again. My name is Woo Jy Ji (SNS name
tho) . I’m 15 and will turn 16 (sour 16)
next year . I’m a Malaysia . You can
find me on :-
FACEBOOK : www.facebook.com/woojyji
INSTAGRAM:www.instagram.com/sapphirekyu_ (collector) and @woojyji for personal account
ASIANFANFICTIONS:LonelyELf
YOUTUBE:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZFVqno_TabIKm_FNqSjlYw
So , today I would to
share with you guys LIFE BEING A HUGE FAN OF K-POP.Let’s start with
introduction . (hehe) . Actually, I’ve known Korea when I was 4 . My mum is a
fan of K-Dramas. I always watch drama with my mum but I’m not into them. But
then , Boys Over Flower(2010) became a hot topics in my country and my friend
always talk about them and I feel so lonely and started to know what is Korea
and Kpop . Sadly,I have fall in love with them.I started to read newspaper and
find their picture and stick it in my scrap-book (fan in 90’s must know
hahaha).After few months , my friends introduced me a Korean boy group and it’s
SUPER JUNIOR ! I started to watch their variety show and MV and fall in love
with them <3 . 2012, It’s my time to
leave primary school and I felt that I will leave Kpop since my friend and I
attend different school .
On 2013 , I started to
buy album.My first album is Bonamana . I spend 8USD for a pre-loved album and I
thought why people buy their merchandise that cost an arm and a leg . Then, I
started to watch Music show. Through
music show I knew INFINITE . At first I laugh at them because of my SungJong (I’m
sorry) but then I slowly get to know them and I think they’re unique group. I
can’t get over their cuteness . My bias is L but when Toheart was promoting I
change WooHyun as my UB in Infinite ( I hate him bcs of his greasiness) . After
that I decide that I’m a multifandom but my main fandom are ELF and INSPIRIT.
After Bonamana, I made up my mind to buy Infinite BTD album . Then I started to
collect album . Until now , I already an ELF for 5 years and Inspirit for 2
years (still counting).
Okay back to main
topic which is LIFE BEING A HUGE FAN OF KPOP and COLLECTOR . There are
lots of things and risk when you’re a fan of kpop and a collector.
1-HATERS
In Malaysia , there a
lot of haters . They kept calling k-idols as plastics (especially EXO) . How to
endure this? Yes , you will hurt with their words but the only key to make shut
them off is to stay quiet and mature. Never reply their comments. Mature is the
only KEY to make them shut. How to be mature? It’s as piece of cake ! You have
to think before you type .
2-MONEY
When you’re a
collector especially you collect INFINITE’s merchandise you will know that you
have to starve in order to collect their things. I think there’s no problem for
fan that already working but for fan
that still study just like like me you know that kpop make you broke. I’m still
mad at WOOLLIM because they release everything in short time .Japan album ,
concert goods , Korean album , solo ughhh! . For collecting i tend to collect
INFINITE items more than Super Junior .
3-FRIENDS
If you’re mature fan
you will find that is very hard to find a friend in real life. Some people
might end up being alone in real life and have a lot of SNS friends. You will
have tons of UNNIES , NOONAS , OPPAS , HYUNGS and DONGSAENGs hahaha.
4-PERSONALITY
You will be more
mature as you face a lot of scam (collector) . You will have 2personalitities .
I think I will stop
now please wait for me <3 Sorry for
broken English :D
Woo Jy Ji =_= <3
